- Environmental, Geotechnical Borings, Rock Coring, Directional Drilling
- Installation of monitoring wells and piezometers
- Installation of recovery wells and Gas Vents to 18" diameter
- Hollow stem auger drilling and sampling to 12 ?" I.D.
- Mud/Air rotary drilling to 36" diameter - Rock Coring
- Rock drilling with down hole hammer to 36" diameter
- Directional Rock drilling with tricone roller bits to 22" diameter
- Pump testing from .10gpm to 300gpm
- Down Hole Camera
- Angle drilling with dual tube Reverse Circulation
- Geoprobe Model 4200 Soil Probe Unit
- All Terrain Drill Rigs
- Vacuum Extraction Utility Location
ENVIRONMENTAL DRILLING EXPERIENCE
- 1" - 4" Monitoring wells and Piezometers using PVC and Stainless Steel
- Drilling to 1850' with finished borehole of 16"
- Rock Coring with Air and Water
- 4", 6", 8", 10", 12" Recovery wells to 130'
- Mud Rotary, Rotary Wash drilling for 2" thru 12" wells to 300'
- Hollow Stem Auger Drilling and continuous sampling to 180'
- Air Sparging/Vapor Extraction Well Installation
- Leachate Head Level Wells, Leachate Collection Wells and Gas Vents
- Numerous methods of well development
- Horizontal Soil Sampling Under Buildings
- Step Tests, Pump Tests and Recovery Tests to 300gpm with water containment
- Horizontal Air Sparge,. Vapor Extraction and Groundwater Recovery Wells
This list is not complete, but rather offers a perspective on our versatility, knowledge and expertise.